Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO BNA MODEL WORLD
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT https://www.bnamodelworld.com(.au). BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF
WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU
DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we change the order status to pending. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3. PRICING AND PAYMENT
3.1 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.2 Our prices are reviewed periodically.
3.3 We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance, before your order can be accepted unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
3.4 The website quotes the price of the goods in various currencies (US Dollars, Euros etc.). However, this is a guide only, all Credit/Debit Card and Paypal Payments are charged in Australian Dollar (AUD) or New Zealand Dollar (NZD) at an exchange rate set out by the acquiring banks.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can contact us before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us
for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund
or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used;
- where the item is completely damaged or in other condition which was totally different from that we sent you and which was not caused during the shipping from us to you.
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and
other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website
(including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are
owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and
conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in
accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you
breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission
to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately
destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. SERVICE ACCESS
6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation,
computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components,
corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the BNA MODEL WORLD logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any BNA MODEL WORLD trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive
or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other
rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all
applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.2 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or
damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result
of your breach of clause 8.21.
9.1 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.2 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.3 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
If you have notified us of a problem with the received goods, we will either replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or make a full refund to you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
12.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
12.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.